Monday, January 19, 2009


1.Why are you here (in the teacher education program, in this class, at UVU)?

I am in the teaching program to become the best teacher I can be. Teaching has good reward with it. My parents are teachers, so i grow up see how benifical teach was and how it cam be for me. This is something I have wanted to do for a while just had to try other things first. I am in this class because I need it to graduate and I want to learn more about me. I have a BS in psychology and one of my favorite things about psychology is you learn so much about yourself then in other subject. I a what to take what I learn in this class and what i already know it to my end goal, which is becoming a school Counselor. I am at UVU because I was in the progam at the U of U and I did not like it so I came here. 

2.What motivates you?

My family motivate me. I want to give them what I feel is the best of me and of this world. My wife supports me in everything and she keeps me going. My daughter is the cutest. I would anything for her. She also keeps me going

3.Why do you succeed?

I suceed  because I want to. I succeed because I try hard to. I work hard. I succeed because I will not let myself fail. My family again helps me to push myself and get me where I need to go.

 4.Why do you fail?

If I fail It is either because I did not try hard enough, I did not feel it to be important, I took on to much, or I failed on purpose. It can also be a combonation of the things I said above. I usually do not fail because I do not like to.

5.How do you need to change your motivations and mindset for this class in order to become a great teacher?

I believe my mind is where it need to be. I just need to stay focused and  stay posotive. Sometime I think that assignments are supid and a waste of my time. I need to still do my best no matter what I have before me. Once a again my family helps me do so.   

No comments:

Post a Comment