Monday, January 26, 2009

This week in class we learned about the brain. About the different parts, like the cerebellum and the brain stem ect. We split off into pairs and we eached studied a portion of the brain. After a few minutes the pairs split into two groups and and we all talked about our portion of the brain. Regretfully, I do not remember much due to the fact that I was sick. But what I do remember I look forward to using it in the class room.  

I find it important to know at least the basics about the brain. The human brain is intresting and since we all have one, it is nice to know a little about it. As teachers we can use this knowlegde about the brain to help teach our students in our own subject areas. For example, if your subject area is math and you are teaching your students about times tables, than you can use the knowegde you know about the brain to teach them in the best way possible so they can remember them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment